Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I am noticing that when God is about to move in our lives, often times a bunch of junk begins to surface. That's a difficult place to be in especially when that junk comes from sorrows in your life that have once bound you. 
There is always a purpose for our pain. God graciously allows us to deal with the pain from our past in seasons. Trust me, when that season comes rejoice because that means your breakthrough is just around the corner! Freedom is on its way.  
I'm truly grateful for my painful past which has allowed me to gain such unique perspective and find purpose in my life! I'm going through a few growing pains right now, but I know when everything is said and done those pains bring growth!  
I do not know what but I do know God is doing something in our lives right now.
#godhasgotit

No comments:

Post a Comment