- Toiletries - small travel size soaps, lotions, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and children’s white socks.
- School supplies – crayons, markers, glue sticks, glitter, rulers, note books,
- Activity Supplies – Assorted Beads, and string for friendship bracelets. 550 cut-out hearts, fabric paints and markers, sequins, fabric glue, felt fabric decorations, 100 lunch sacks, colored index cards, Six 100+ piece religious themed jigsaw puzzles
- Sports Equipment/recreation- 10 small kites,10 soccer balls, 20 baseballs, 6 volley balls, jump ropes, and 4 hand pump;
- Incentives and Prizes – Role of raffle tickets, 60 Cheap small plastic award trophies, prizes for prize box, stickers, 400 glow sticks.
- Projects – 10 small flash lights with AA batteries, 10 Rolls of Painters Masking Tape,
- Pray Partners ~ We need prayer partners who will stand in agreement with us.
- Sponsors ~ Individuals, companies, and/or groups who would like to help purchase some of the items still needed on our supply list.
- Jesus Buddies ~ Friends willing to write letters or draw pictures that we could hand out to the children in Jamaica.
- Financial Donors ~
- $2,800.00 to cover the cost of David and my airfare, and accommodations while in Jamaica.
- Financial donations to purchase any of the supplies not left on the supply list.
If you would like more information or if you are interested in joining efforts by becoming a Pray Partner, Sponsor, Jesus Buddy, and/or Financial Donor please reach out. I would like to THANK YOU in advance for investing into our lives and the lives of some of God’s most vulnerable.
For anyone interested here is the link to make your tax-deductible contribution.
Scroll down to donate via PayPal Once redirected to PayPal make sure to click the option "add special instructions" and type Michelle and David Campuzano missions trip. They will email you a tax receipt.
13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” 14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? (Romans 10:13-14 NIV)