Friday, July 7, 2017

Simple, Not Simple

Over the last few days I have found myself both deliberately and desperately seeking God for a perspective that could allow me to see his good, in ALL things. Although this journey has been painful, the last few days have challenged me to embrace the special moments, I am often to "busy" to acknowledge. In the mist of tragedy and pain, God has continuously provided me opportunities to see his good in the SIMPLE THINGS, I often overlook.

I cherish the SIMPLE fact that my kisses still comfort my big babies owies!

I adore the fact that every time I lift David over my shoulder, I am greeted with a kiss, that sends the SIMPLE message "Thanks Mom I know I am heavy".

I find comfort in the SIMPLE gesture of David's extra love and kisses this week, just because he can tell when mommy is struggling through difficult days, and he also knows just how to bring her comfort!

I am encouraged by all the SIMPLE ways David assists me in our daily processes and his care, as if he's assuring me in his own way, that I don't have to do this all alone.

I celebrate the moments when a SIMPLE clothes hanger or water bottle can produce contagious and uncontrollable giggles, that can turn around any day!

I'm grateful for the revelation that despite all the many challenges we have had to endure and overcome, David SIMPLY does not know how to be sad.

Witnessing all the SIMPLE ways God has found to reassure me of his presence, at a time when life feels painfully complicated, has inspired me to intentionally rely on him more. It has motivated me to gratefully acknowledge the incredible gift God gave me in my pure and precious son, David!

I believe it is really is quite SIMPLE, if you choose to seek to find God, under any condition, in any circumstance, you will indeed FIND HIM!

Over the last few days I have found myself both deliberately and desperately seeking God for a perspective that could allow me to see his good,  in ALL things.  Although this journey has been painful, the last few days have challenged me to embrace the special moments, I am often to "busy" to acknowledge.   In the mist of tragedy and pain, God has continuously provided me opportunities to see his good in the SIMPLE THINGS, I often overlook. 

I cherish the SIMPLE fact that my kisses still comfort my big babies owies!

I adore the fact that every time I lift David over my shoulder, I am greeted with a kiss, that sends the SIMPLE message "Thanks Mom I know I am heavy".

I find comfort in the SIMPLE gesture of David's extra love and kisses this week, just because he can tell when mommy is struggling through difficult days, and he also knows just how to bring her comfort!

I am encouraged by all the SIMPLE ways David assists me in our daily processes and his care, as if he's assuring me in his own way, that I don't have to do this all alone.

I celebrate the moments when a SIMPLE clothes hanger or water bottle can produce contagious and uncontrollable giggles, that can turn around any day!

I thrive off of the opportunity to generate such genuine excitement by, SIMPLY spinning David around in my office chair.


I'm grateful for the revelation that despite all the many challenges we have had to endure and overcome, David SIMPLY does not know how to be sad.

Witnessing all the SIMPLE ways God has found to reassure me of his presence, at a time when life feels painfully complicated, has inspired me to intentionally rely on him more.   It has motivated me to gratefully acknowledged the incredible gift God has given me in my pure and precious son, David!


I believe it is really is quite SIMPLE, if you choose to seek to find God, under any condition, in any circumstance, you will indeed FIND HIM!  


No comments:

Post a Comment